Mx5My.com Forums
July 29, 2014, 12:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum, pls test and feedback !

Home   Help Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Koni Distributor for Malaysia, Singapore  (Read 4316 times)
andysam

« on: November 11, 2005, 12:22:53 PM »

Hi

Will like to take this opportunity to inform guys that Koni has the coilover and sportkit set that comes with four yellow adjustable damping force dampers matches with Koni lowering progressive spring

Please email at koni_sportkit@yahoo.com.sg for further information and enquiries

Thanks and regards
Andy sam
unclechuah
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 12:36:27 PM »

Hi Andy,

Some pics of what you have and location for view of your wares would be helpful. It'll be great if you can indicate your prices for products that would fit MX5 and any specials for our members. Cheerio!

andysam

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 09:58:35 AM »

Hi Andy,

Some pics of what you have and location for view of your wares would be helpful. It'll be great if you can indicate your prices for products that would fit MX5 and any specials for our members. Cheerio!
Hi

I have problem of attaching picture and please kindly refer to the type of sport kit set as well as coilover set for Miata at the following Koni website

www.koni.com

Thanks
Andy sam
carsokay
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 11:20:09 AM »

andysam,
I am going to be a bit blunt. What we want REALLY want to know from YOU is:

1. Do you carry stock (and for which MX5 models) or do you place an order on request.
2. How much

I am FED up of contacting so called agents and suppliers only to be told.."oh this one need to order".  If things need to be ordered, there are members of this forum that can get almost anything we want at reasonable prices.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 11:21:57 AM by carsokay » Logged
Mikey

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 12:42:37 PM »

Hi Andy

What are the spring rates?
andysam

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 02:26:48 PM »

andysam,
I am going to be a bit blunt. What we want REALLY want to know from YOU is:

1. Do you carry stock (and for which MX5 models) or do you place an order on request.
2. How much

I am FED up of contacting so called agents and suppliers only to be told.."oh this one need to order".  If things need to be ordered, there are members of this forum that can get almost anything we want at reasonable prices.
Hi

We have the coilover set for NA model left currently in our warehouse and retailing price inclusive of installation and GST in our singapore authorise workshop is SGD$1785. Whereas for sport kit set is SGD$1260 inclusive of installation and GST as well

Whereas for NB Model, no stock currently in warehouse and will have to place intent order. Retailng price is the same as NA model.

Thanks and regards
Andy sam
andysam

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 02:28:11 PM »

Hi Andy

What are the spring rates?
HI

The spring is from Koni directly whereby tested on the Koni shock absorbers for the suitability before marketing out.  Most of the springs are lowered progressive spring.  In terms of spring rate, will not be able to tell

Thanks and regards
Andy sam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: